A relief plaque depicting Esther and George Cohen is mounted on a brick wall at Cohen House. The plaque shows the two Cohens in profile, with Esther's profile in front and offset to the left of George's. Beneath the profiles are the words "Esther & George Cohen." Original image is a black and white photograph.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/91678
RightsRights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.Permission to examine physical and digital collection items does not imply permission for publication. Fondren Library’s Woodson Research Center / Special Collections has made these materials available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any uses beyond the spirit of Fair Use require permission from owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See http://library.rice.edu/guides/publishing-wrc-materials
MetadataShow full item record
- Places