A plaque commemorating additions to the Cohen House. Plaque reads: "MCMLVIII additions to The Cohen House erected by George and Esther Cohen to commemorate his seventieth birthday November XIV MCMLV." Photographed by Frank Brevoort. Original image is a black and white photograph.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/91675
RightsRights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.Permission to examine physical and digital collection items does not imply permission for publication. Fondren Library’s Woodson Research Center / Special Collections has made these materials available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any uses beyond the spirit of Fair Use require permission from owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See http://library.rice.edu/guides/publishing-wrc-materials
MetadataShow full item record
- Places