Lecture Hall in Chemistry Building, Rice Institute
Tebbs & Knell, Inc.
Lecture hall in William M. Rice Institute’s Chemistry Building, shortly after the building’s official opening. In the right foreground is a large solid wood table, with sink and faucet, and beakers and bell jars arranged on the surface. The chairs of the classroom are in ascending rows, with the large classroom door at the top and back of the room. Five large uncurtained windows can also be seen with a half-dozen lamps suspended from the overhead rafters. Original resource is a black and white photograph.
Citable link to this pagehttp://hdl.handle.net/1911/79677
MetadataShow full item record
- Places