N. T. Masterson house, Houston, Texas
Black and white photograph of the N. T. Masterson house. William Ward Watkin was the supervising architect for the construction of the Rice Institute, and he founded the Department of Architecture for the Institute. He had a distinguished career as an architect in private practice as well, and his papers include materials on his family life, private practice, and his work at Rice.
Black and white photograph of the N. T. Masterson house.
Related Work(s)This image is found in the "Brochure of the work of Wm Ward Watkin, Architect" (wrc01281).
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/78941
RightsRights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. Permission to examine physical and digital collection items does not imply permission for publication. Fondren Library’s Woodson Research Center / Special Collections has made these materials available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any uses beyond the spirit of Fair Use require permission from owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See http://library.rice.edu/guides/publishing-wrc-materials
Link to Licensehttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
MetadataShow full item record
- Materials