"Berlin Wall piece given to Rice University." (1991) Rice University: http://hdl.handle.net/1911/76754.
This section of the Berlin Wall was extracted from the Frohnau district of West Berlin, on the border with the East German district of Oranienburg, in April 1990. It was originally positioned next to the Continuing Studies building in 1991. In November 2000, the section was relocated to the southeast corner of Baker Hall to acknowledge former secretary of state James A. Baker III’s leadership of America’s foreign policy during the fall of the Berlin Wall and the subsequent reunification of Germany.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Rights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.