Old Field House, Rice Institute
William M. Rice Institute’s original Field House, showing the two-story white buildings bookending the central glass-walled gymnasium. A wide dirt path leads up and in front of the structure, with the lawn on either side closely cropped. Original resource is a black and white photograph.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/76212
RightsThis material is in the public domain and may be freely used.
MetadataShow full item record
- Places