Rice Institute Mechanical Lab and Power House exterior
View of the William M. Rice Institute’s Mechanical Laboratories, showing the arches of the ground level walkway, with the Power Plant towering in the background. A line of hedges and a lamppost are visible in the middle distance. Original resource is a black and white photograph.
This photo was given by Rice Institute alumnus James Casten, class of 1942.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/75990
MetadataShow full item record
- Places