Faculty Women's Club, Rice University
The Faculty Women's Club was started in 1920.
Nineteen women from the Faculty Women's Club in a group portrait in front of a large marble fireplace. Standing left to right: Mary Bourgeois, Louise Camden, Gertrude Bray, Sarah Lane, Florence Jamison, Raemond Craig, unidentified person, Mildred Franklin, Verna Simons, Elaine Hall, Mary E. Hudhelson, Helen McEnany, Amy Davies, Gloria Bryan, and Marian Williams; Seated left to right: Regina Freund, Pauline Waters, M. Hartsook, and Belle Heaps. Original resource is a black and white photograph.
People; Rice University--History; Rice University. Faculty Women's Club; Bourgeois, Mary; Bray, Gertrude; More... Bryan, Gloria; Camden, Louise; Craig, Raemond; Davies, Amy; Franklin, Mildred; Freund, Regina; Hall, Elaine; Hartsook, M.; Heaps, Belle; Hudhelson, Mary; Jamison, Florence; Lane, Sarah L., 1897-1986; McEnany, Helen; Simons, Verna; Waters, Pauline; Williams, Marian Less...
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/75755
RightsRights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.Permission to examine physical and digital collection items does not imply permission for publication. Fondren Library’s Woodson Research Center / Special Collections has made these materials available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any uses beyond the spirit of Fair Use require permission from owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See http://library.rice.edu/guides/publishing-wrc-materials
MetadataShow full item record
- People