Lewis Ryon, Rice Institute
Dr. Lewis Ryon, Professor in the Civil and Mechanical Engineering Department, William M. Rice Institute, sitting at his desk with his back to two tall narrow windows. A filing cabinet and a bookshelf stand against the wall to his left. On the desk in front of him is what appears to be a telephone. Original resource is a black and white photograph.
Dr. Lewis Ryon joined the faculty of the Rice Institute in 1917 and taught Civil Engineering for 41 years. Dr. Ryon gifted the money for the Ryon Engineering Lab to Rice University.
Citable link to this pagehttp://hdl.handle.net/1911/75746
MetadataShow full item record
- People