Wilson House, home for the Wiess College masters, Rice University
A rear and side view of the Wilson House, which is the home of the Wiess College Masters. The house is a two-story white boxy structure, with polished wood paneling on portions of the outside, large picture windows, and a back yard surrounded by a wooden fence, similar in color and arrangement to the paneling. A tall streetlamp stands outside the fence, beside the sidewalk which runs alongside the house. Lawn and plants and freshly-turned soil are visible in the foreground. The house is named in honor of William R. Wilson, Wiess College Master and professor in Rice University’s Department of Electrical Engineering. Original resource is a color photograph.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/72129
MetadataShow full item record
- Places