Construction of Keith Wiess Geological Laboratories, Rice Institute
Starnes, Harry L.
Angled front view of the construction of the Keith-Wiess Geological Laboratories. The façades of both the three-story structure and the central stairwell have been completed. A platform tower rises in front of the building and the tops of two cranes can be seen behind the building. Building materials are stacked on the foundation, and a small shed is visible, partially obscured by a mound of dirt where the ground has been flattened in preparation for landscaping. Original resource is a black and white photograph.
Construction of the Keith Wiess Geological Laboratories was completed in 1958 by Pierce and Pierce Architects and General Contractor Marshall Construction Co.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/71802
MetadataShow full item record
- Places