Construction of Keith Wiess Geological Laboratories, Rice Institute
Starnes, Harry L.
A view of the construction of the Keith-Wiess Geological Laboratories. The partially completed shell of three stories is visible, along with the structure of the central stairwell. Girders and beams can be seen projecting from the unfinished rooftop. A small shed is in the middle foreground on the left-hand side of the image. Original resource is a black and white photograph.
Construction of the Keith Wiess Geological Laboratories was completed in 1958 by Pierce and Pierce Architects and General Contractor Marshall Construction Co.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/71799
MetadataShow full item record
- Places