An exterior view of the William M. Rice Institute President's House. Original resource is a color photograph.
"Rice Institute President's House, exterior view." (1949) Rice University: https://hdl.handle.net/1911/71455.
This building served as home to five Rice presidents since 1949 and was known as the Ralph S. O'Connor House. It was rededicated as Peter and Nancy Huff House (2009), and since renovations in 2009-2010, is the home of Rice University's Alumni Affairs and University Events.
Places; William M. Rice Institute; William M. Rice Institute. President's house; Rice University--History
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Rights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.