Custom carving featuring design of cell division, Biology Lab [?], Rice University
A tile design of cell division surrounded by bricks. The design is located in the M.D. Anderson Biological Laboratories at Rice Institute. Original resource is a color 35 mm slide.
This slide is a part of the "A Walking Tour of Rice University" slide presentation. The original glass plate negatives were given to James C. Morehead, Jr. by William Ward Watkin for use in Morehead's construction class. The glass slides generally show the construction of several buildings at Rice, including Lovett Hall, the physics building, the mechanical laboratory, power house, the chemistry building, and the football stadium.
Places; Rice University--History; William M. Rice Institute--History; Cell division
Citable link to this pagehttp://hdl.handle.net/1911/71037
MetadataShow full item record
- Places