Custom brick featuring design of a molecular model, Biology Lab, Rice University
Brick impressed with a design of a molecular molecule, located in the M.D. Anderson Biological Laboratories at Rice Institute. Original resource is a color 35 mm slide.
This slide is a part of the "A Walking Tour of Rice University" slide presentation by James C. Morehead, Jr. The original glass plate negatives were given to Morehead by Rice's first Supervising Architect, William Ward Watkin, for use in Morehead's construction class. The glass slides show the construction of several buildings at Rice, including Lovett Hall, the Physics Building, the Mechanical Laboratory, Power House, the Chemistry Building, and the Football Stadium.
Places; Rice University--History; William M. Rice Institute--History; Molecules
Citable link to this pagehttp://hdl.handle.net/1911/70992
MetadataShow full item record
- Places