Custom brick featuring design of a human embryo, Biology Lab, Rice University
Brick impressed with the design of a human embryo, located in the M.D. Anderson Biological Laboratories, at Rice Institute. Original resource is a color 35 mm slide.
This slide is a part of the "A Walking Tour of Rice University" slide presentation by James C. Morehead, Jr. The original glass plate negatives were given to Morehead by Rice's first Supervising Architect, William Ward Watkin, for use in Morehead's construction class. The glass slides show the construction of several buildings at Rice, including Lovett Hall, the Physics Building, the Mechanical Laboratory, Power House, the Chemistry Building, and the Football Stadium.
Places; Rice University--History; William M. Rice Institute--History; Human embryo
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/70991
MetadataShow full item record
- Places