Custom brick featuring design of trilobites, Geology Lab, Rice University
Two bricks impressed with designs of trilobites, located in the Keith-Wiess Geological Laboratories at Rice Institute. Original resource is a color 35 mm slide.
This slide is a part of the "A Walking Tour of Rice University" slide presentation by James C. Morehead, Jr. The original glass plate negatives were given to Morehead by Rice's first Supervising Architect, William Ward Watkin, for use in Morehead's construction class. The glass slides show the construction of several buildings at Rice, including Lovett Hall, the Physics Building, the Mechanical Laboratory, Power House, the Chemistry Building, and the Football Stadium.
Places; William M. Rice Institute. Keith-Wiess Geological Laboratories; Trilobites--Texas--Houston; Rice University--History
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/70988
MetadataShow full item record
- Places