Dr. James H. Chillman, Jr., seated outside Faculty Club, Rice Institute
The Faculty Club later became known as the Cohen House.
Black and white photograph of Professor James H. Chillman, of William M. Rice Institute's Departments of Architecture and Fine Arts, on the outside patio of the Faculty Club (Cohen House) at the Rice Institute. He is seated on the edge of a mosaic fountain. Behind him can be seen a folding deck chair, a portion of the wall enclosing the patio, and a wrought iron gate, which is standing open.
People; Rice University--History; William M. Rice Institute; Chillman, James H., Jr., 1891-1972; William M. Rice Institute--Faculty; More... Rice University. Department of Architecture; Rice University. Fine Arts Department; Rice Faculty Club; William M. Rice Institute. Cohen House; Architects--Texas--Houston; Chillman, James H., Jr., 1891-1972--Faculty Less...
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/70619
RightsRights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. Permission to examine physical and digital collection items does not imply permission for publication. Fondren Library’s Woodson Research Center / Special Collections has made these materials available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any uses beyond the spirit of Fair Use require permission from owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See http://library.rice.edu/guides/publishing-wrc-materials
Link to Licensehttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
MetadataShow full item record
- People