Shell design mold
AuthorWeber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas
Staub, John F., 1892-1981
The object was originally installed at the Edward Andrews house, 3637 Inwood Houston, Texas (demolished). The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 258.
recto: mold with small shell in large shell and verso: mold with small shell in large shell