Botanical and shell design mold
Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas
Staub, John F., 1892-1981
The object was originally installed at the Ray Dudley house, 3371 Chevy Chase, Houston, Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 202.
recto: mold with 2 shells and flowers on either side (round, tulips, lilies)and verso: mold with 2 shells and flowers on either side (round, tulips, lilies) with connecting bars