Botanical and geometrical design mold
AuthorWeber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas
Staub, John F., 1892-1981
recto: mold with 2 finials with central flowers and bulbs on ends , central design of vines and circles and verso: mold with 2 finials with central flowers and bulbs on ends , central design of vines and circles with small bar
The object was originally installed at the Alex Camp house, 8617 Garland Road, Dallas Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 212 and Stephen Fox's "The Country Houses of John F. Staub" (2007) on page 193.