Botanical and shell design mold
AuthorWeber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas
Staub, John F., 1892-1981
recto: mold with 2 shells and curved vines and verso: mold with 2 shells and curved vines and cups
The object was originally installed at the Cooke Wilson house, 2500 Ashley Avenue, Beaumont Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 191 and Stephen Fox's "The Country Houses of John F. Staub" (2007) on page 188.