Now showing items 1-2 of 2
Dedication of Autry House, November 6, 1921
(Rice University, 1921-11-06)
Autry House, exterior view
(Rice University, 1921)
Autry House is located across Main Street from Rice University and is now part of Palmer Episcopal Church. The building was originally a donation from the family of James Lockhart Autry II and served as an important social ...