Rice Institute Library, second floor, Administration Building
Dateundated, but circa 1913
Black and white photograph showing the William M. Rice Institute's library, which was once on the second floor of the Administration Building. Bookcases and desks are pictured. A fireplace is on the far wall and a person is sitting at one of the tables.
The Rice Institute Library was located in the Administration Building (now known as Lovett Hall) from 1913 until Fondren Library opened its doors on November, 1949.
Places; Rice University--History; William M. Rice Institute; Fondren Library
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/64884
MetadataShow full item record
- Places