Black and white photograph of the construction of a new addition to Hanszen College, taken from an exterior view.
"Hanszen College, construction of new addition, exterior view, Rice University." (1957) Rice University: http://hdl.handle.net/1911/63551.
The original Hanszen College building was built in 1916 as "West Hall". When residential colleges were established in 1957, it was named for Harry Clay Hanszen, member and chairman of the Rice Board of Governors (1946-1950). Forms part of the original ("old") Hanszen building.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Rights to this material belong to Rice University. This digital version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.