Black and white photograph of Hanszen College's western cloister.
"Hanszen College, western cloister, Rice University." (1916) Rice University: http://hdl.handle.net/1911/63549.
The original Hanszen College building was built in 1916 as "West Hall". When residential colleges were established in 1957, it was named for
Harry Clay Hanszen, member and chairman of the Rice Board of Governors (1946-1950). Forms part of the original ("old") Hanszen building.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This material is in the public domain and may be freely used, with attribution. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.