Sketch of Lovett Hall Sallyport, Rice Institute
Dateunknown, possibly 1920s
Black and white hand-drawn sketch of the Sallyport East Façade of the Rice Institute's Administration Building. At the bottom of the drawing is written: "The Sallyport - East Facade."
Lovett Hall was originally known as the Administration Building. It was named for the first president of Rice, Dr. Edgar Odell Lovett.
Citable link to this pagehttp://hdl.handle.net/1911/63474
MetadataShow full item record
- Places