Now showing items 3357-3373 of 3373

    • Untitled 

      Brevoort, Frank (1960)
    • Untitled 

      (1920)
      Architects: William Ward Watkin with Cram and Ferguson, consulting architects.
    • Untitled 

      (1948)
    • Untitled 

      (1985)
    • Untitled 

      Lockwood and Andrews Consulting Engineers (1950)
    • Untitled 

      Brevoort, Frank (1960)
    • Untitled 

      Lockwood and Andrews Consulting Engineers (1950)
    • Untitled 

      (1950)
    • Untitled 

      (1956)
    • Untitled 

      Brevoort, Frank (1958)
    • Untitled 

      Schleuter, Frank J. (1929)
    • Untitled 

      (1991)
      This section of the Berlin Wall was extracted from the Frohnau district of West Berlin, on the border with the East German district of Oranienburg, in April 1990. It was originally positioned next to the Continuing Studies ...
    • Untitled 

      (2000)
    • Untitled 

      (1950)
    • Untitled 

      (1913)
    • Untitled 

      (1975)
    • Untitled 

      (1964-07-07)