This large, raised, wooden structure boasted dancing and hotel facilities. Located near the water on 8th Street, the building served as the headquarters for the annual regattas. W. S. Cochran, who was a leading executive of the launch club, was president of the Seabrook Hunting and Fishing Club.
(1907). "The Seabrook Hunting and Fishing Club building, 1907." http://hdl.handle.net/1911/37880.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This material is in the public domain and may be freely used, with attribution. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.