Houston Post Dispatch Trophy
AuthorHouston Yacht Club
original size black and white photograph 8''x10''
Photograph of Houston Post Dispatch Trophy for Opening Race of the Season. In 1924 Ross Sterling merged the Houston Dispatch with the Houston Post and the newspaper was known as the Houston Post Dispatch until the 1930s. This trophy, dedicated in 1930, is one of several donated to the Houston Yacht Club by the Houston Post.
Houston Yacht Club--History