Houston Yacht Club clubhouse and pool, as seen from harborside
AuthorHouston Yacht Club
black and white photograph 8"x10"
Photo of the north side of Houston Yacht Club clubhouse. The one story building to the left was originally built as the men’s dormitory in 1927. It was used by the Coast Guard as barracks during World War II. The stairs shown in the center of the Clubhouse were demolished during the remodeling of 1960 and restored in 1994-1995.
Houston Yacht Club--History