Show simple item record 2011-01-07T15:47:41Z 2011-01-07T15:47:41Z 2001-07-29
dc.description Program for the dedication of the official Texas historical marker to the Jordan Grove Missionary Baptist Church.
dc.language.iso eng
dc.publisher Museum of Houston and the Robert J. Terry Library at Texas Southern University
dc.rights This material is to be used for personal or research purposes only. Any other use, including but not limited to commercial or scholarly reproductions, redistribution, publication, or transmission, whether by electronic means or otherwise, without prior written permission is prohibited. Permission to use any material in this manuscript must be obtained from the Texas Southern University-Robert J. Terry Library, 3100 Cleburne Street., Houston, Texas 77004, phone: 713-313-1749.
dc.title Program for dedication of the Jordan Grove Missionary Baptist Church
dc.type Text
dc.digitization.specifications Image straightened and cropped using Photoshop Elements 2.0. Conversion done by PED of the MoH on 2007-05-21. 2007-02-19 2001-07-29 USTSOUWLGB5F8-001
dc.type.genre programs (documents)
dc.identifier.citation (2001). "Program for dedication of the Jordan Grove Missionary Baptist Church."

Files in this item


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record