This black and white photograph shows the area which eventually became the Texas Medical Center. Harris Gully, Brays Bayou, Hermann Park, Hermann Hospital and Holcombe House are visible. (Note: Holcombe House, 1907 Holcombe Blvd. became the Ronald McDonald House Houston in 1981.)
(1925). "Aerial view of Hermann Park, Harris Gulley and Brays Bayou looking north." http://hdl.handle.net/1911/36730.
John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center, Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library