St. Joseph's Infirmary
Verso side of color postcard shows a corner view of red brick building with balconies. An unidentifiable figure stands on the sidewalk.Street shows trolley tracks. On the recto side are the printed words The Leighton & Valentine Co., N.Y. City Printed in the United States. There is no message, address or stamp.
St. Joseph's Infirmary was founded in 1887 by Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.