Now showing items 89-108 of 427

  • E. J. Going, tailor 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1900-01-01)
  • E. W. Parrish Book & Stationary Co. 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1910-01-01)
  • East Texas farmland 

    Schlueter, Frank J. (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1910-01-01)
  • Edna Kindell Rucker 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1900-01-01)
  • Edward Collins portrait 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1905-01-01)
  • Ehlers Florist 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1900-01-01)
  • Eisenhower giving the victory sign during his visit to Houston 

    Houston Chronicle (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Eisenhower greeting officials during his Houston visit 

    Gordon, Adkins (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Eisenhower leaving plane on visit to Houston 

    Pusateri, Frank (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Eisenhower riding through Houston during his visit 

    Houston Chronicle (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Electric Building at 505 Goggan 

    Litterst Commercial Photograph Co. (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1923-01-01)
  • Electric streetcar in the Heights 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1910-01-01)
    Streetcars began running to Houston Heights on October 23, 1892, after the American Loan & Trust Company electrified the streetcar system of Houston. The Houston Heights line was one of the most ...
  • Electric streetcar in the Heights 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1905-01-01)
    Streetcars began running to Houston Heights on October 23, 1892, after the American Loan & Trust Company electrified the streetcar system of Houston. The Houston Heights line was one of the most ...
  • Electric streetcar in the Heights 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1910-01-01)
    Streetcars began running to Houston Heights on October 23, 1892, after the American Loan & Trust Company electrified the streetcar system of Houston. The Houston Heights line was one of the most ...
  • Ernest Johnson portrait 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1919-01-01)
  • Esso gasoline delivery truck. 

    Litterst Commercial Photograph Co. (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1931-01-01)
    Esso derived from the first letters of the words Standard Oil. The name was changed when Standard Oil changed its corporate name to Exxon in the 1970's. (From Handbook of Texas Online)
  • Exterior of Houston Negro Hospital 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1926-01-01)
    Dr. B. J. Covington and four other Houston doctors established Houston Negro Hospital in 1926. At its dedication in 1926, Isaiah Milligan Terrell was made the first superintendent and in 1928 would ...
  • Families of the Park 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1970)
  • Farm life in Ft. Bend County 

    Schlueter, Frank J. (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1911-01-01)
  • Farmhouse in the Heights 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1900-01-01)
    The Heights remains one of Houston's oldest residential neighborhoods. It is located 'inside the loop' and is considered to be part of Houston's inner city.