Now showing items 213-232 of 855

  • Editorial entitled "Dr. Emmett J. Scott" 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston, 1958)
  • Edna Kindell Rucker 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1900-01-01)
  • Edward Collins portrait 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1905-01-01)
  • Ehlers Florist 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1900-01-01)
  • Eisenhower giving the victory sign during his visit to Houston 

    Houston Chronicle (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Eisenhower greeting officials during his Houston visit 

    Gordon, Adkins (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Eisenhower leaving plane on visit to Houston 

    Pusateri, Frank (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Eisenhower riding through Houston during his visit 

    Houston Chronicle (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1960-10-24)
  • Electric Building at 505 Goggan 

    Litterst Commercial Photograph Co. (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1923-01-01)
  • Electric streetcar in the Heights 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1910-01-01)
    Streetcars began running to Houston Heights on October 23, 1892, after the American Loan & Trust Company electrified the streetcar system of Houston. The Houston Heights line was one of the most ...
  • Electric streetcar in the Heights 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1910-01-01)
    Streetcars began running to Houston Heights on October 23, 1892, after the American Loan & Trust Company electrified the streetcar system of Houston. The Houston Heights line was one of the most ...
  • Electric streetcar in the Heights 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1905-01-01)
    Streetcars began running to Houston Heights on October 23, 1892, after the American Loan & Trust Company electrified the streetcar system of Houston. The Houston Heights line was one of the most ...
  • Emergency Ambulance 

    Higby Photo (John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center, Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library, 1913-08-09)
  • Episcopal church and Dr. Perl's office 

    Unknown author (John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center, Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library, 0000-00-00)
    According to biographical information on Texas physicians in the McGovern Research Center, Dr. Michael Perl was born September 1, 1835 in Vienna Austria. He attended the Royal Hungarian Medical ...
  • Ernest Johnson portrait 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1919-01-01)
  • Esso gasoline delivery truck. 

    Litterst Commercial Photograph Co. (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1931-01-01)
    Esso derived from the first letters of the words Standard Oil. The name was changed when Standard Oil changed its corporate name to Exxon in the 1970's. (From Handbook of Texas Online)
  • Excerpt entitled "Boynton's History" 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Robert J. Terry Library at Texas Southern University, 1980-01-01)
  • Excerpt entitled "Highlights from Antioch's History" 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Robert J. Terry Library at Texas Southern University, 1980-01-01)
  • Excerpts from Texas Slave Trade Documents Series, 1818-1886 

    Morrow, Kathryn (editor) (Museum of Houston and the Robert J. Terry Library at Texas Southern University, 2006-01-01)
    The Texas Slave Trade Document Series, 1818-1886 contains hundreds of original documents mostly relating to slave trade in Texas. Four examples from the series can be found in the MoH repository. (Look for documents with ...
  • Exterior of Houston Negro Hospital 

    Unknown author (Museum of Houston and the Houston Metropolitan Resource Center, 1926-01-01)
    Dr. B. J. Covington and four other Houston doctors established Houston Negro Hospital in 1926. At its dedication in 1926, Isaiah Milligan Terrell was made the first superintendent and in 1928 would ...