Carbon copy of letter from architects Cram and Ferguson to Rev. Harris Masterson, Jr., regarding the construction of a "music museum" or general "museum" for William Ward Watkin's Houston Public Library, dated April 6, 1923. This building is currently known as the Julia Ideson Building and remains part of the Houston Public Library, downtown
Cram and Ferguson--Correspondence; Masterson, Harris, Jr., 1881-1935--Correspondence; Watkin, William Ward, 1886-1952; Houston Public Library. Julia Ideson Building; Houston (Tex.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This material is in the public domain and may be freely used, with attribution. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.