Palmer Bradley House, circa 1920, designed by architect William Ward Watkin
Palmer Bradley House located at 1106 Palm St., Houston. Second owner, T. George McHale from 1933-1950
Bradley, Palmer--Homes and haunts; Houston (Tex.)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Architecture, Domestic
Related Work(s)Forms part of William Ward Watkin papers, Series II. Architectural Career, 1910-1952, Private Practice, Projects.
Citable link to this pagehttps://hdl.handle.net/1911/12636
RightsThis material is in the public domain and may be freely used.
MetadataShow full item record
- Materials