Now showing items 1131-1150 of 4167

    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1938)
      The object was originally installed at the Hall Windfohr house, 1900 Spanish Trail, Westover Hill, Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on ...
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1934)
      The object was originally installed at the Stephen Farish house, 2995 Lazy Lane, Houston, Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 185 ...
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1930)
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1947)
      The object was originally installed at the James Elkins house, 33405 Meadow Lake, Houston, Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 327 ...
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1938)
      The object was originally installed at the Claud Hamill house, 2124 River Oaks Boulevard, Houston, Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on ...
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1936)
      The object was originally installed at the Alex Camp house, 8617 Garland Rd, Dallas Texas.
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1936)
      The object was originally installed at the Alex Camp house, 8617 Garland Road, Dallas Texas.
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1930)
      The object was originally installed at the Ima Hogg house, 2940 Lazy Lane, Houston, Texas.
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1938)
      The object was originally installed at the A C Glassell house, 6007 E Ridge Drive, Shreveport, LA. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 244.
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1930)
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1930)
    • Geometrical design mold 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1930)
      The object was originally installed at Glenwood Cemetery, Houston, Texas.
    • Geometrical design ornament 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1938)
      The object was originally installed at the A C Glassell house, 6007 E Ridge Drive, Shreveport, LA. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 244.
    • Geometrical design ornament 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1938)
      The object was originally installed at the A C Glassell house, 6007 E Ridge Drive, Shreveport, LA. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 244.
    • Geometrical design ornament 

      Weber Iron & Wire Company, Houston, Texas (1941)
      The object was originally installed at the Urschel, Hill & Combs house, San Antonio, Texas. The house is referred to in Howard Barnstone's "The Architecture of John F. Staub: Houston and the South" (1979) on page 278.
    • Governor Price Daniels with Marine Girl Scout at Houston Yacht Club 

      Houston Yacht Club (1959)
      Photograph of Governor Price Gov. Daniels with a Mariner Girl Scout at Houston Yacht Club during San Jacinto Day Opening Day festivities recognizing the Texas Navy which had just been reactivated by Daniels in 1958.