deposit_your_work

Autry House, exterior view

Files in this item

Files Size Format View Description
wrc01939.jp2 198.8Kb image/jp2 Thumbnail zoom and pan version
wrc01939.jpg 219.2Kb image/jpeg Thumbnail download version

Show full item record

Item Metadata

Title: Autry House, exterior view
Abstract: Autry House is located across Main Street from Rice University and is now part of Palmer Episcopal Church. The building was originally a donation from the family of James Lockhart Autry II and served as an important social space for students before the Rice Memorial Center was built.
Description: Black and white photograph with Autry House in the background, parked cars and bystanders in the middle, and an area of off-road dirt scored by tires in the foreground.
Subject: Autry House (Houston, Tex.)
Rice University--History
Citation: "Autry House, exterior view," 1921. Rice University, http://hdl.handle.net/1911/68351.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1911/68351
Date: 1921

Rights and Usage

This item appears in the following Collection(s)