deposit_your_work

University of Houston on its original site at San Jacinto High School

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
USUHOUfur010.jpg 66.22Kb image/jpeg Thumbnail

Show full item record

Item Metadata

Title: University of Houston on its original site at San Jacinto High School
Author: Unknown
Description: Photograph of San Jacinto High School at 1300 Holman. In 1927 Houston Junior College began operating on the campus in afternoons and evenings. In 1934, the junior college became the four-year University of Houston. San Jacinto High School closed in 1971, and the building is now part of the Houston Community College main campus.
Citation: (1905). "University of Houston on its original site at San Jacinto High School."
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1911/37071
Date: 1905-04-17

Rights and Usage

  • This image is in the public domain and may be used without requesting permission, but should be cited as "From the George Fuermann Texas and Houston Collection. Courtesy of Special Collections, University of Houston Libraries."

This item appears in the following Collection(s)