deposit_your_work

Aerial view of Hermann Park, Harris Gulley and Brays Bayou looking north

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
USMHCHpho3312.jpg 237.3Kb image/jpeg Thumbnail

Show simple item record

Item Metadata

dc.date.accessioned 2011-01-07T15:46:05Z
dc.date.available 2011-01-07T15:46:05Z
dc.date.issued 1925-01-01
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/1911/36730
dc.description This black and white photograph shows the area which eventually became the Texas Medical Center. Harris Gully, Brays Bayou, Hermann Park, Hermann Hospital and Holcombe House are visible. (Note: Holcombe House, 1907 Holcombe Blvd. became the Ronald McDonald House Houston in 1981.)
dc.format.medium Black and white photograph
dc.language English
dc.publisher Digital version published by John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center, Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library (HAM-TMC Library)
dc.relation.isformatof Original is 26 cm x 34 cm, matte
dc.relation.ispartof Photograph Collection at John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center, Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library
dc.rights This work is in the public domain and may be used without specific permission but should be cited as " Courtesy of Photograph Collection at the McGovern Historical Center, HAM-TMC Library, 1133 John Freeman Blvd, Houston, Texas 77030, 713-799-7141, mcgovern@library.tmc.edu"
dc.title Aerial view of Hermann Park, Harris Gulley and Brays Bayou looking north
dc.type image
dc.contributor.creator Unknown
dc.date.digital 2007-04-01
dc.date.original 1925?
dc.source.collection Forms part of Photograph Collection at the McGovern Historical Center, HAM-TMC Library (http://mcgovern.library.tmc.edu, 713-799-7141, mcgovern@library.tmc.edu) McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center
dc.identifier.digital USMHCHpho3312
dc.identifier.citation (1925). "Aerial view of Hermann Park, Harris Gulley and Brays Bayou looking north."

Rights and Usage

  • This work is in the public domain and may be used without specific permission but should be cited as " Courtesy of Photograph Collection at the McGovern Historical Center, HAM-TMC Library, 1133 John Freeman Blvd, Houston, Texas 77030, 713-799-7141, mcgovern@library.tmc.edu"

This item appears in the following Collection(s)